Saturday, October 24, 2009

Computer Fun!

Another rainy Saturday...sigh.  But, because I have mountains of work piled up everywhere, and because I don't feel like doing any of it, I've been having a bit of fun with my computer, and have added a few goodies to the blog.  If you look in the sidebar to the right, you may notice that I have added a 360 degree view of our neighborhood.  Pretty cool!  I must admit, these photos are pretty old - we don't have the camper in the driveway anymore, and the new doors and shutters are not in the picture.  But I guess you will get the idea.  You can zoom in and out using the buttons on the widget, and see the whole neighborhood by clicking on the arrows.  What will they think of next?

Also, I've written a book!  It's a shameless piece of self promotion, but it was a lot of fun to make, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it in print.  You can preview the book by clicking on the book icon in the sidebar.  Now that I am an "authoress", I am thinking of writing a few more books with tutorials for chain maille and metal clay.  That should soothe my frustrated writer's soul!

And, last but not least, take a look at my Flickr and Red Bubble widgets.  If you click on them, you can go directly to my Flickr page or my Red Bubble page, and view my photo albums. Red Bubble even gives you the opportunity to buy a print on a greeting card, poster, or t shirt.  If you do go, please leave a comment or two.  I can use the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment